2009-07-05

Google map iframe error

Hard to believe, but it's true! Error found in the Google map system.
I wanted to insert a small map to my Blogspot page but did not succeded due to an XML parsing error caused by the inserted text. For fortune the Blog has a feedback system, otherwise it would only crash... Hehe.
Finally I found the hidden error in the HTML code that was created by the Google Map system. The parser suggested to end the "spn" code tag by ";"...
The SOLUTION: at the end of the map coordinates starting with "ll=..." only "&" was present that had to be exchanged to "&" before the next values starting with "spn=".
Perfect form:
"ll=48.771578,2.296829&spn=0.170608,0.624161&"

Bad boys at Google, you made me suffer for hours... :)
I hope it helps other bloggers! Good luck!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése